SINUS GRAFTING MENTORSHIP COURSE
Add Sinus Grafting to Your Practice!
CE Earned: 3 Credits
Hours: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Format: Lecture and Hands-On
In this course you will:
1. Understand the key principles for predictable sinus bone grafting.
2. Describe the science and art of sinus bone grafting via unique interactive lecture discussion.
3. Learn from Dr. Mikhli's 10+ years experience with sinus one grafting (more than 1000 sinus grafts performed).
4. Experience a welcoming environment for increasing diagnostic and surgical skill set.
5. Learn how to select cases to maximize success at your skill level.
6. Gain experience during the hands-on crystal sinus lift workshop, utilizing Blue Sky Bio's Hamerless Atraumatic Crestal Sinus
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
1. Describe the clinical philosophy for sinus bone grafting as they become confident with the clinical and in-depth
2. Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for sinus bone grafting: lateral and crestal approach.
3. Understand the anatomy, biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
4. Recognize, manage and prevent operative and postoperative complications.
5. Select the right cases to maximize success and build confidence.
6. Gain procedural workflow, including pre and post op protocol, for crestal sinus lift procedures.
3 CE Credits Earned!